BASEL, Switzerland -- Swiss champion FC Basel say Paraguay midfielder Derlis Gonzalez has joined Dynamo Kiev.
Basel announced on its website that the 21-year-old Gonzalez signed a five-year contract with the Ukrainian champions. The transfer fee was not revealed.
- Chelsea confident of signing Stones | Kenedy praise
- Liverpool open to Balotelli offers | Lambert move
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Van Gaal: I don't know where Di Maria is | Drogba welcome
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Gonzalez moves after impressing at the Copa America in Chile, where Paraguay reached the semifinals. He helped Paraguay eliminate Brazil in the...