UEFA has ordered Dynamo Kiev to play their next three European home games behind closed doors, though the third match of that sanction is suspended.
The punishment comes after the Ukrainian club were charged with racist behaviour and crowd disturbances at the home Champions League match against Chelsea last month.
The third game is suspended for a probationary period of three years, while Dynamo have also been fined €100,000.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Alteti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE), European football's anti-discrimination...