UEFA has ordered Dynamo Kiev to play their next three European home games behind closed doors, though the third match of that sanction is suspended.
The punishment comes after the Ukrainian club were charged with racist behaviour and crowd disturbances at the home Champions League match against Chelsea last month.
The third game is suspended for a probationary period of three years, while Dynamo have also been fined €100,000.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez, Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca dominate Roma | Ratings
- Lovell: Costa stars for Bayern | Willian leads Chelsea
- Johnson: How teams can qualify for UCL last 16
- Iniesta tops Power Rankings | Corrigan: Pressure on Rafa
- FC TV: Chelsea show progress | MLS coach of the year
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE), European football's anti-discrimination...