UEFA has ordered Dynamo Kiev to play their next three European home games behind closed doors, though the third match of that sanction is suspended.
The punishment comes after the Ukrainian club were charged with racist behaviour and crowd disturbances at the home Champions League match against Chelsea last month.
The third game is suspended for a probationary period of three years, while Dynamo have also been fined €100,000.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- Macintosh: Arsenal lose points, players | Ratings | Mariner
- Brewin: Man City earn win | Miller: Leicester hold Man United
- Neymar stars for Barca | Madrid get a win | Bayern march on
- FC TV: Man United stalling | Vardy is complete | Pep's future
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE), European football's anti-discrimination...