Dundee have raised the prospect of playing a Ladbrokes Premiership game in the United States with league chiefs, according to reports.
The Scottish Professional Football League has stated that no club has made any application to play a game overseas.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti's Musings: Mourinho challenges Diego Costa
- Miller: Prem is lacking | Evans: Wenger criticism unfair
- Tactics Board | Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it"
- Corrigan: La Liga what we learned | Player Power Rankings
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- FC TV: Pep undecided | Chelsea incomplete | Arsenal injuries
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
But reports claim both Dundee and Celtic have held talks about the prospect of playing a league game in the USA with Boston and Philadelphia mentioned as possible venues.
A spokesman for the SPFL said: "The SPFL board would require to sanction any...