Arsenal club secretary David Miles said he felt a chill when the Gunners were put into Bayern Munich's group in Thursday's Champions League draw.
Group F has a familiar look to it for Arsenal fans. Bayern ended their Champions League campaigns in the round of 16 in both 2013 and 2014, and the Gunners have now been drawn together with Olympiakos in the group stage for the fourth time in seven seasons.
Arsenal will begin the competition away to Dinamo Zagreb in Croatia.
UCL DRAW: REACTIONS, ODDS AND MORE
- Full Draw: Man City handed toughest group
- Marcotti: Tough draw for City, Barca | SPI predictions
- Group A: Real Madrid, PSG through | Group B: Man Utd top?
- Group C: Atletico top | Group D: Man City test
- Group E: Barca ease | Group F: Bayern, Arsenal
- Group G: Chelsea to cruise | Group H: Zenit upset?
- FC TV: Prem's chances | Rapid reax | Tables | Fixtures
Despite the tough...