The American owners of Derby County have sold their stake in the club to local businessman Mel Morris.
The Championship club, who missed out on the playoffs following a collapse in form during the second half of the season, were taken over by a consortium fronted by former Detroit Pistons executive Andy Appleby seven years ago.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: England still rely on Rooney | Hislop: Power Rankings
- WhoScored: Deadline day deals | Alvarez: Real depth
- Hunter: Real 'win' De Gea saga | Marcotti: Both clubs lose
- Smith: The cult of the transfer | Miller: Moves not decisive
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem transfers
- Delaney: Prem transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Window buzz | Stale Chelsea | Man City smart
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
But within nine months of the deal going through, the Rams...