Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud said his club have turned down the chance to sign Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa.
Currently 10th in Ligue 1, Bordeaux had been expected to make a move for an experienced keeper after Cedric Carrasso suffered a cruciate ligament injury in their 2-2 draw with Nantes last weekend.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Manager Willy Sagnol confirmed earlier this week that Paris Saint-Germain's...