Bordeaux president Jean-Louis Triaud said his club have turned down the chance to sign Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa.
Currently 10th in Ligue 1, Bordeaux had been expected to make a move for an experienced keeper after Cedric Carrasso suffered a cruciate ligament injury in their 2-2 draw with Nantes last weekend.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Leicester, Ranieri dare to dream | Vardy deal
- Player Ratings: Man City | Tottenham | Liverpool | West Ham
- Saul sparks Atletico | Why was Jackson Martinez a flop?
- Chelsea vs. Man United: 50-50 challenge | Five questions
- Delaney: Jose Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not John Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Atkins: Jiangsu shocks world football
- FC TV: Pochettino is a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Manager Willy Sagnol confirmed earlier this week that Paris Saint-Germain's...