Crystal Palace have completed their third deadline day swoop by completing the loan signing of Wolves striker Kevin Doyle.
The Republic of Ireland international ended last season on loan at QPR whilst his parent club were gaining promotion back into the Sky Bet Championship.
Doyle, 30, has yet to turn out for Kenny Jackett's side this season but has joined Palace until January to bolster Neil Warnock's attacking options at Selhurst Park.
Transfer window round-up
- Premier League: Team-by-team ins and outs
- Transfer Centre: All the done deals
- Brewin: Premier League stars left in limbo
- Delaney: What did we learn on deadline day?
- Horncastle: European transfer grades
- Smith: Transfers more important than the game?
- Macintosh: We worship goals, not balance sheets
He follows Zeki Fryers and James McArthur into the club o...