Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez, Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca dominate Roma | Ratings
- Lovell: Costa stars for Bayern | Willian leads Chelsea
- Johnson: How teams can qualify for UCL last 16
- Iniesta tops Power Rankings | Corrigan: Pressure on Rafa
- FC TV: Chelsea show progress | MLS coach of the year
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.