Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: Man City back on track | Ratings: Delph excels
- Miller: Leicester earn draw | United ratings: Smalling key
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever | Neymar superb in 4-0 win
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Atleti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.