Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Klopp is right for Liverpool | Evans: Why Rodgers went
- Marcotti: Gunners can challenge, brilliant Bayern, Mourinho
- Hunter: Four areas to fix in Barca crisis | Messi tax row
- Carlisle/Marshall: Oral history of U.S.-Mexico | Klinsmann
- FC TV: Benitez too defensive | Chelsea need change
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.