Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- Macintosh: Arsenal lose points, players | Ratings | Mariner
- Brewin: Man City earn win | Miller: Leicester hold Man United
- Neymar stars for Barca | Madrid get a win | Bayern march on
- FC TV: Man United stalling | Vardy is complete | Pep's future
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.