Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Alteti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.