Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Klopp impresses; Platini must convince; Euros
- Evans: Klopp's burden of expectations | Presser review
- Cox: Watching football on Non-League Day | Spurs top 4?
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Miller: Int'l break woe
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- FC TV: Argentina lost without Messi | Who will win Euro 16?
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.