Clermont manager Corinne Diacre, the first woman to manage a professional French men's team in competitive action, has been rewarded with a contract extension until 2018 at the Ligue 2 side.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: More Chelsea woe vs. Southampton | By the numbers
- Mooney: Aguero's five-spot earns perfect 10 | Played hurt
- Corrigan: Barcelona lose again | Player Ratings: Suarez a 4
- Cox: Arsenal and Man Utd's title chances | 50-50 Challenge
- Honigstein: Bayern face Dortmund test | Top Power Ranks
- FC TV: Barca missing Messi | Aguero Prem's best finisher
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
A former captain of France's women's team who was capped 121 times, Diacre guided the men of Clermont to a 12th-placed finish in France's second tier last season.