Jose Mourinho says he supports Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich's decision to sell Petr Cech to rivals Arsenal.
Cech spent 10 years as Chelsea's first-choice goalkeeper but completed a move across the capital on Monday after falling behind Thibaut Courtois in Mourinho's selection.
The Portuguese would have preferred Cech to stay, rather than strengthen a rival, but respected Abramovich's decision to allow a distinguished servant to choose his next destination and Cech chose to remain in London.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Sergio Ramos' mother says he wants to stay at Real Madrid
- Chelsea up bid for Stoke keeper Begovic to £8m
- Robinho set to sign for Guangzhou Evergrande
- Macintosh: Why we love rumours | Cox: Big names to go?
- Atkins: Ba and Sissoko crucial for Shanghai Shenhua
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca too much for Turan | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two