Loic Remy is targeting a more significant role at Chelsea team as they look to defend their Premier League title this season.
Remy, 28, signed from Queens Park Rangers last summer but found consistent playing time hard to come by, with Diego Costa preferred by manager Jose Mourinho as the side's lone striker.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as an agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
The France international made six top-flight starts during the campaign and in 2015-16 he faces increased competition following the addition of Radamel Falcao on loan from Monaco this summer.