Jose Mourinho says there will be "no drama" if he eventually loses his unbeaten record to Arsene Wenger, and is not worried about what has become a primary theme of their meetings.
Arsenal and Chelsea face off in Sunday's Community Shield in what will be the 14th meeting between the two managers, and Mourinho has never lost any of them.
Mourinho has resumed his sparring with Wenger after suggesting that adding up Arsenal's spending in the last two years leads to a "surprise" -- a claim the French...
LONDON -- Jose Mourinho has said Diego Costa and Gary Cahill will be fit to face Arsenal in Sunday's Community Shield at Wembley.
Costa was taken off during Tuesday's friendly victory over Barcelona in the United States and Mourinho said afterwards that the Spain international "felt a little thing in his hamstring."
The Chelsea boss had also said Cahill "has a chance of a broken nose" after he picked up an injury in the same match, but he told journalists at a news conference on Friday that the pair...
Jose Mourinho has hailed John Terry's form last season as "phenomenal" after admitting he was concerned the Chelsea captain was "finished" at the club.
Terry, 34, was an ever-present as Chelsea won the Premier League and was also named in the PFA team of the season for the first time since 2005-06. His manager back then was Mourinho and now, in his second spell at Stamford Bridge, the Portuguese is getting the best out of the veteran defender.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as an agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"When I came, I came with that question mark: 'Which...