Chelsea striker Diego Costa believes he is already a victim of his own reputation in England but insists he will never change his aggressive style.
Costa returned to domestic action against Burnley last weekend after serving a three-match ban for stamping on Liverpool's Emre Can.
The combative forward maintains the altercation with Can was an innocent mistake but his first season at Stamford Bridge, which has included an impressive 18 goals, has been blighted by controversy.
- Miller: Are Mourinho's referee complaints backfiring?
- Smith: Referees are not getting worse
- Worrall: Crafty Mourinho in full flow before final
- FC TV: Craig Burley criticises Mourinho's conspiracy talk
- Lythell: Analysing factors behind Chelsea's current malaise
- Burnley's Dyche hits back at Jose Mourinho's complaints
- Toe Poke: Henderson still wants a piece of Costa
Costa, who is likely...