Alex Telles' agent said several clubs have registered their interest in the Galatasaray left-back amid speculation linking him to Chelsea, Paris Saint-Germain and Inter Milan.
Telles, 22, has been widely linked with Chelsea, who are in the market for a new left-back after Filipe Luis returned to Atletico Madrid, while PSG and Inter are also said to hold an interest.
The player's agent, Fernando Otto, told Eurosport Turkey that there has been serious interest in the Brazilian.
"There are clubs...
As always, Transfer Talk has its finger on the pulse when it comes to all the latest rumours and gossip. See all the latest deals here.
TOP STORY: City, United join Chelsea chase for Stones
With sources telling ESPN FC on Wednesday that Chelsea have seen an improved bid of £26 million for John Stones rejected by Everton, the Mirror reports that Manchester City are ready to join the race for the 21-year-old centre-back.
While City would reportedly rather let Stones have another full season...
Chelsea captain John Terry believes his club pulled off one of the transfer coups of the summer when they signed Radamel Falcao on a loan deal from Monaco.
While the Colombian struggled to make his mark during a loan spell at Manchester United last season, Terry has suggested he was one of the two more difficult strikers he came up against in Chelsea's title winning campaign and he is backing the striker to prove his worth in a blue shirt.
- Balotelli out of Liverpool squad | Club open to offers
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | LVG in the dark
- Napoli sign Chiriches from Spurs | Clubs bid for Telles
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Falcao was a starter for United as they lost 1-0 to...