Last week's announcement that John Terry had signed a new one-year contract was welcomed by Chelsea supporters.
Despite being 34 and at the veteran stage of his career, the man they refer to as "Captain, Leader, Legend" has been playing some of the best football of his career this season, featuring in every Premier League game so far.
- Player of the Year: Hazard by a landslide
- Hazard: Prem has made me better
- Nalapat: Chelsea support surges in Asia
- Worrall: Terry can win more trophies
- Lythell: Cech exit must be handled properly
- Mourinho phone call inspired Terry revival
- Sources: De Bruyne keen on Chelsea return
Terry has had a hugely influential role in Jose Mourinho's bid to bring the title back to Chelsea but he cannot keep playing forever.
At the start of the campaign,...