Leicester City are among a number of clubs tracking Carlisle's Capital One Cup goalkeeping hero Mark Gillespie, sources have told ESPN FC.
Gillespie, 23, produced a man-of-the-match performance to help League Two side Carlisle force Liverpool into a penalty shootout in their cup clash at Anfield on Wednesday.
The keeper restricted Liverpool to one goal, despite the home side having 47 shots on goal, with 16 of those on target as the game ended 1-1.
- David De Gea signs new four-year deal at Man United
- Fiorentina complain to FIFA over Salah's Roma loan
- Derby target Man United striker James Wilson on loan
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Gillespie continued his heroics in the penalty...