Burton have dismissed reports of an approach from QPR for manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink.
QPR parted company with Chris Ramsey at the start of the month and Hasselbaink has been linked with the Loftus Road job after winning the League Two title with Burton last season and guiding them to fourth in the League One standings this campaign.
Responding to stories in the national press, Burton chairman Ben Robinson said: "We have not had an approach from QPR.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- Macintosh: Arsenal lose points, players | Ratings | Mariner
- Brewin: Man City earn win | Miller: Leicester hold Man United
- Neymar stars for Barca | Madrid get a win | Bayern march on
- FC TV: Man United stalling | Vardy is complete | Pep's future
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"The team and the manager have done fantastically...