Turkish striker Enes Unal will fly to England to finalise his move to Manchester City this week after the two clubs agreed a fee.
Unal, 18, scored 182 goals in 110 games for Bursaspor's reserves and has won one cap for Turkey.
His agent, Batur Altiparmak, said the former Premier League champions had fought off competition from other clubs to secure the signature of the highly-rated teenager.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Juventus reject Barcelona €80m Pogba bid
- RVP sale on the cards 'as early as January'
- Cech signing a 'big problem' for Szczesny
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Horncastle: Explaining Serie A's big summer spend
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca 'invincible' with Pogba? | Nani's decline
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
"The only thing that needs to be sorted out now is the agreement [between Unal and Man City] and medical,"...