Turkish striker Enes Unal will fly to England to finalise his move to Manchester City this week after the two clubs agreed a fee.
Unal, 18, scored 182 goals in 110 games for Bursaspor's reserves and has won one cap for Turkey.
His agent, Batur Altiparmak, said the former Premier League champions had fought off competition from other clubs to secure the signature of the highly-rated teenager.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Ramos 'not negotiating with anyone' | De Gea
- Marotta: Pogba won't be sold | €80m bid rejected
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
"The only thing that needs to be sorted out now is the agreement [between Unal and Man City] and medical,"...