Borussia Monchengladbach midfielder Thorgan Hazard has told Sport Bild that he hopes to reunite with his brother Eden at Chelsea one day.
The younger brother of Blues midfielder Eden joined the London club in 2012, but left Stamford Bridge for Gladbach on a permanent deal in January.
The 22-year-old spent the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons on loan at Belgian side Zulte Waregem, where he was named the Belgian Player of the Year.
- Player of the Year: Hazard by a landslide
- Hazard: Prem has made me better
- Nalapat: Chelsea support surges in Asia
- Worrall: Terry can win more trophies
- Lythell: Cech exit must be handled properly
- Mourinho phone call inspired Terry revival
- Sources: De Bruyne keen on Chelsea return
Last summer he joined the Foals on loan, and put pen to paper on a...