Marco Reus will not leave Borussia Dortmund this summer, the club have told ESPN FC.
Reus, 26, extended his contract with Dortmund in February until 2019 despite the side's struggles in the Bundesliga.
The Germany international had been targeted by several major European clubs including domestic rivals Bayern Munich.
Despite the new deal, rumours of a potential summer exit have remained and Sport Bild reported that Arsenal are ready to bid £48 million for the Germany international on Wednesday.
- Chelsea confident of signing Everton's John Stones
- Abou Diaby joins Marseille | Norwich to loan Wisdom?
- Marco Reus says he's staying at Borussia Dortmund
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Julian Draxler deal
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA