Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has signed a contract extension at Borussia Dortmund until 2020.
Aubameyang, who had been linked with Arsenal and Paris Saint-Germain earlier this summer, extended his previous terms by two years.
The 26-year-old told his club's official website: "I'm absolutely delighted that the next years of my career will...
Borussia Dortmund boss Thomas Tuchel said he was disappointed to hear of Kevin Grosskreutz discussing his issues with the club in public for a second time.
Grosskreutz, 27, has become a fan favourite at the Westfalenstadion after returning to his hometown club in 2009 having earlier spent time in the BVB youth ranks.
However, the defender's future is uncertain as his contract has just one year to run and Dortmund have yet to open talks over an extension.
Grosskreutz only returned to team training...
Thomas Tuchel is pleased with his first win at the helm of Borussia Dortmund.
Tuchel's side were victorious in his first competitive game as Dortmund coach, beating Austria's Wolfsberger AC 1-0 in their Europa League qualifying round first leg.
"We defended the lead with a lot of passion and with that little bit of luck," Tuchel said.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Marcotti: Platini must campaign as an agent of change
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"However, looking at the way we are going at the moment, maybe it is more important to get a win where you really have to get stuck in, rather than if everything...
Borussia Dortmund began their Europa League campaign with a 1-0 win away to Wolfsberger AC on Thursday.
Jonas Hofmann scored the only goal in the 14th minute to help Dortmund leave Austria with a slim advantage in the third qualifying round.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang sent Henrikh Mkhitaryan through on goal and the Armenian unselfishly passed on to Hofmann to slot into an empty net.
West Ham squandered a two-goal lead after James Collins was sent off as they once again toiled...