Bayer Leverkusen have signed Slovenia international Kevin Kampl from Borussia Dortmund on a five-year contract.
With South Korea international Son Heung-Min having moved from Leverkusen to Tottenham on Friday, the Bundesliga club have acted fast to bring in another midfielder.
Kampl, 24, arrives from Dortmund, whom he joined from FC Salzburg in January 2015.
- Rumour Rater | Clubs' transfer needs | Miller: Top 10 sagas
- Evans set for West Brom | Lescott to Villa | Berahino could go
- De Bruyne set for Man City | Cox: How will he fit? | Honigstein
- Stoke reject Walters bid | Adebayor to West Ham? | Kampl
- Tottenham sign Son | Sevilla land Llorente on free from Juve
- FC TV: Spurs' inactivity | No Stones surprise | De Gea mess
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
It means he will spend a second spell at...