From our friends at the Soccer Gods comes a nice story which proves that, even when you are at rock-bottom, you are can still look out for your fellow professionals.
Despite being desperate for points to escape the relegation zone in the Bundesliga, Borussia Dortmund were quite happy to pause while Hetha Berlin's Per Ciljan fixed his footwear.
Good on you, lads!
TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- The Wall: Newspaper's De Gea tribute
- Cheeky t-shirt: Man Utd fans poke fun at Gerrard
- Mud, glorious mud: Club World Cup farce
- Foot flap: West Brom player's gruesome injury
- Wenger is Frozen: Funny Arsenal manager parody
- Pecs appeal: Crouch copies Ronaldo
- Him again: Crouch goes crowd surfing
- World Cup bonanza: Gotze's boot sells for millions