NYON, Switzerland -- UEFA has fined Besiktas and Lokomotiv Moscow for the behavior of their supporters during a Europa League game.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Unlikely Prem top scorers | Darke: Newcastle, Villa woe
- Hunter: Cost of Barca's success | Horncastle: Napoli dream
- Marcotti's Musings | Miller: Prem lacking | Evans on Wenger
- Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it" | Klopp faces dilemma
- FC TV: Costa or De Bruyne? | Boiling Point | MLS Cup picks
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Lokomotiv was fined 30,000 euros ($31,600) for crowd disturbances during the group game on Nov. 5, which finished 1-1, while host Besiktas was fined 26,000 euros ($27,400) for the use of pyrotechnics by its fans and blocked stairways at the stadium in Istanbul.
Following the first game this season between the two teams last month in Moscow, Lokomotiv was fined 12,000...