Mario Gomez is a target for Besiktas, but the Fiorentina striker's agent says no deal has yet been agreed with either the Turkish side or any other suitors.
Gomez, 30, is Fiorentina's highest-paid player but the former Bayern Munich forward managed just four goals in 20 league appearances last season.
Sport 1 reports Besiktas lead the race to sign Gomez, although his agent, Uli Ferber, would only confirm the Super Lig club are one of a number of interested parties.
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- Blanc: Di Maria signing 'close' | Marcotti's Musings
- Samp want cut-price Balotelli deal | Szczesny to Roma
- Tottenham set to bid for WBA's Berahino - sources
- FC TV: Burley: Everyone is buying titles | Hodgson lucky
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There are talks with...