Franck Ribery is finally set to return to team training with Bayern Munich after an eight-month injury layoff, according to Bild.
Ribery, 32, picked up an ankle injury in the Champions League last-16 tie against Shakhtar Donetsk back in March, and has since struggled to recover.
The former France international was initially set to return in April, but has suffered several setbacks. Ribery voiced his frustration on a number of occasions, but received encouragement from his club.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Unlikely Prem top scorers | Darke: Newcastle, Villa woe
- Hunter: Cost of Barca's success | Horncastle: Napoli dream
- Marcotti's Musings | Miller: Prem lacking | Evans on Wenger
- Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it" | Klopp faces dilemma
- FC TV: Costa or De Bruyne? | Boiling Point | MLS Cup picks
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS