Javier Hernandez marked his arrival at Bayer Leverkusen from Manchester United by saying he is pleased to have joined a club where he is wanted.
Hernandez, 27, completed an £8.75 million move on Monday, when he signed a three-year contract with the Bundesliga club.
United loaned the Mexico international to Real Madrid last season but manager Louis van Gaal said Hernandez would be part of his squad this season.
- Cox: Best Premier League deals | List of Ins and Outs
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Chelsea sign Djilobodji | Hector signed, loaned back
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Yet after three brief substitute appearances, culminating in a missed penalty in...