Arda Turan has bid farewell to Atletico Madrid after signing for Barcelona in an initial €34 million deal.
Arda, 28, is Barca's second summer signing following the arrival of Aleix Vidal from Sevilla last month.
The Turkish midfielder agreed a five-year contract with the Catalan giants on Monday despite the fact that Barca will not have a president until the election on July 18.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- De Gea to return for preseason training | Ronaldo
- Liverpool expect new Sterling bid | Luis Alberto loan
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
As such, Barca have inserted a clause in the deal giving the club the right to re-sell the player back to Atletico...