Inter Milan have signed Jeison Murillo from Granada and Barcelona full-back Martin Montoya.
Colombia centre-back Murillo comes with a fee of eight million euros, while Montoya has agreed a one-year loan deal with the option to extend the deal
A statement on Murillo, who has penned a five-year deal with the Nerazzurri, read: "FC Internazionale is delighted to announce that it has completed the permanent signing of Jeison Murillo from Granada.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- Nani set for Fenerbahce | United firm on De Gea fee
- Liverpool sign Barcelona teenager Adekanye
- Marotta: Pogba won't be sold | €80m bid rejected
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Real Madrid's needs?
"The whole Inter family would like to give him a very...
Barcelona will not abandon their pursuit of Paul Pogba despite Juventus rejecting an €80 million bid, international sporting director Ariedo Braida has said.
Barca sent a delegation including Braida and Albert Soler to Italy to try to negotiate a deal for the France midfielder, but Juve managing director Giuseppe Marotta announced this week that the offer was rejected, telling Gazzetta dello Sport: "I can affirm that Pogba will not be sold."
However, Braida, a former sporting director...
Liverpool have signed 16-year-old starlet Bobby Adekanye from Barcelona on a free transfer.
Adekanye was born in Nigeria but moved to Amsterdam in the Netherlands when he was four and arrived at the Camp Nou from Ajax in 2011.
However, he was banned for playing for Barcelona after FIFA ruled the club had broken youth transfer regulations in order to sign him and imposed a year-long transfer ban on them.
As a result, Adekanye -- who has been compared to Arjen Robben -- joined...