Barcelona star Neymar said play at Copa America was not in any way affected by a pending Barcelona case in Spain for tax evasion related to his transfer from Santos in 2013.
Neymar was dealt a four-match Copa America ban after he received yellow cards in two straight matches and was sent off in Brazil's 1-0 loss to Colombia. The ban ended his participation in the tournament.
- Moreno: Ramos would choose Barca before Man United
- Neymar out of Copa as Brazil drop appeal
- Laporta would scrap Qatar sponsorship deal
- Abidal lined up for Camp Nou return
- Tomas: Rakitic embraced his role and thrived
- Benedito: Barca won't pay €80 million for Pogba
- Spanish court to hear Neymar investor
The trial of Barcelona, club president Josep Bartomeu and his predecessor Sandro Rosell for alleged tax evasion linked...