Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic admits that he enjoys watching the Premier League and could imagine playing there in the future.
Rakitic, 27, has impressed since arriving at the Camp Nou from Sevilla in 2014 and helped Barcelona to the Treble last season with a series of fine performances in midfield.
The Croatian is enjoying life in Spain, but told the October 2015 issue of FourFourTwo magazine that he is also a big fan of the Premier League.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Both clubs lose over De Gea | Utd blame Real
- Laurens: Man Utd gamble on Martial | Deadline day quiz
- Cox: Best Premier League deals | Delaney: Grades
- Miller: Why do clubs panic buy? | Mourinho's blame game
- Messi and Ronaldo shut out again | Liga weekend lessons
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Buzz of deadline day | Twitter reaction
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
"Of course, I like it very much," he said. "A lot...