Chelsea are set to complete the £4.5 million signing of highly rated Brazilian Nathan this week, sources have told ESPN FC.
It was reported on Tuesday night that Nathan, 19, was in London for a medical, after the Stamford Bridge club took advantage of the player's impasse with his club Atletico Paranaense.
Chelsea leveraged the situation to strike a deal with the Brazilian side, and also jump ahead of Manchester City in the pursuit of Nathan.
- Worrall: New Mourinho deal would spell success
- Cox: Chelsea's title win solid, but not spectacular
- Marcotti: Mourinho's changes inspire title
- Worrall: Chelsea can dominate for years to come
- Jolly: Tactics key to Chelsea claiming title
- Miller: Ranking Mourinho's league titles
The attacking midfielder has been monitored by...