Chelsea are set to complete the £4.5 million signing of highly rated Brazilian Nathan this week, sources have told ESPN FC.
It was reported on Tuesday night that Nathan, 19, was in London for a medical, after the Stamford Bridge club took advantage of the player's impasse with his club Atletico Paranaense.
Chelsea leveraged the situation to strike a deal with the Brazilian side, and also jump ahead of Manchester City in the pursuit of Nathan.
- Eden Hazard wins PFA Player of the Year award
- Delaney: Chelsea will be champions after Arsenal draw
- Player Ratings: Terry, Azpilicueta help Blues to clean sheet
- Oscar in hospital following collision with Ospina
- Mourinho: Boring is 10 years without a title
- Burley: Clear penalties missed at the Emirates
The attacking midfielder has been monitored by...