Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak has signed a new five-year contract with the Primera Division club.
Oblak, 23, has committed to the end of the 2020-21 season after impressing in his first two seasons in Spain, having joined from Benfica in 2014.
Atletico Madrid announced the news on their official website: "Jan Oblak and our club have reached an agreement for the extension of the Slovenian goalkeeper's contract until 2021."
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Under his previous deal, Oblak was tied to Atletico until 2020...