Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak has signed a new five-year contract with the Primera Division club.
Oblak, 23, has committed to the end of the 2020-21 season after impressing in his first two seasons in Spain, having joined from Benfica in 2014.
Atletico Madrid announced the news on their official website: "Jan Oblak and our club have reached an agreement for the extension of the Slovenian goalkeeper's contract until 2021."
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Under his previous deal, Oblak was tied to Atletico until 2020...