Atletico Madrid have agreed a deal to sign Luciano Vietto from La Liga rivals Villarreal.
The 21-year-old Argentinian will sign a six-year deal, with Atletico reportedly paying €20 million to bring him to Madrid.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- De Gea to return for preseason training | Ronaldo
- Liverpool expect new Sterling bid | Luis Alberto loan
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
"Atletico de Madrid and Villarreal have reached an agreement for the transfer of Luciano Vietto to our entity," a statement on the Atletico website said.
"It is expected that the transfer of the Argentinian forward will be formalised this Wednesday, that the striker trains with his...