Trending: Simeone concedes Griezmann could leave, Podolski's 'dream' end
ATLETICO MADRID: Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone has conceded there is a possibility that the "incredible" Antoine Griezmann could leave the club this summer and says he would not stand in his way.
GERMANY: Lukas Podolski admitted the end to his international career with Germany was "like a film" after scoring the winner for his country with a stunning strike to beat England 1-0 in an international friendly.
- Germany boss Joachim Low called Wednesday's friendly against England a beneficial one for his side.
- Germany have set a new international association record for clean sheets after their 1-0 win over England on Wednesday.
ENGLAND: Gareth Southgate described Lukas Podolski's farewell goal for Germany as a "fairytale," but insisted it would not overshadow the positives from England's 1-0 defeat against the world champions in Dortmund.
LA LIGA: Former Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has told ESPN FC that he expects Spain's dominance in Europe to end in the near future as Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are getting older.
- Barcelona are the only club to provide Chapecoense with financial help after the deadly plane crash that killed players and staff members of the Brazilian side in November, club president Plinio David de Nes Filho said.
PREMIER LEAGUE: Scouts from Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United watched Germany defender Antonio Rudiger against England on Wednesday ahead of a potential move, sources close to the player have told ESPN FC.
- Michael Keane has said it is "flattering" to be linked with a move to a number of high-profile clubs but stressed that he is happy at Burnley.
- The Premier League is investigating transfers and potential deals involving young academy players, a source has told ESPN FC.
- Germany legend Lukas Podolski has said Wenger "is Arsenal" when asked about the managerial situation at one of his former clubs.
- Borussia Dortmund chief executive officer Hans-Joachim Watzke has said he believes his club are "way ahead" of Liverpool in terms of what they are doing on the pitch.
UNITED STATES: United States goalkeeper Tim Howard says that 18-year-old teammate Christian Pulisic has improved in the four months that have passed since the two last trained together.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.