Mexico head coach Juan Carlos Osorio said he is considering calling up naturalized players for the friendly against Senegal on Feb. 10 in Miami.
"Within the structure we currently have, with three players for each position, there are some [naturalized players]," Osorio said upon return from a tour of the United States friendly.
The Colombia native also said he has not finalized his picks for the upcoming friendly.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I don't know and I can't promise [that I will be calling up naturalized players this...