Athletic Bilbao are set to offer Inaki Williams a new deal which will give the forward a significant pay rise and double his buy-out clause, according to AS.
Williams, 21, whose current contract is due to expire in June 2017, is reported to have attracted interest from several Premier League clubs, with Everton said to have scouted the player.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti's Musings: Mourinho challenges Diego Costa
- Miller: Prem is lacking | Evans: Wenger criticism unfair
- Tactics Board | Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it"
- Corrigan: La Liga what we learned | Player Power Rankings
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- FC TV: Pep undecided | Chelsea incomplete | Arsenal injuries
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
In an attempt to fend off such attention, Athletic want to double the Spain under-21 international's buy-out clause of €20 million to €40m by...