Athletic Bilbao are set to offer Inaki Williams a new deal which will give the forward a significant pay rise and double his buy-out clause, according to AS.
Williams, 21, whose current contract is due to expire in June 2017, is reported to have attracted interest from several Premier League clubs, with Everton said to have scouted the player.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- Macintosh: Arsenal lose points, players | Ratings | Mariner
- Brewin: Man City earn win | Miller: Leicester hold Man United
- Neymar stars for Barca | Madrid get a win | Bayern march on
- FC TV: Man United stalling | Vardy is complete | Pep's future
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
In an attempt to fend off such attention, Athletic want to double the Spain under-21 international's buy-out clause of €20 million to €40m by...