Everton and Aston Villa have made bids for highly-rated Bury teenager Matty Foulds, sources have told ESPN FC.
Foulds is regarded as one of the best young talents outside the top two leagues, and a host of clubs have been keeping tabs on his progress.
The 17-year-old has yet to make his league debut for Bury, but he attracted attention in their Capital One Cup clash with Leicester City in August and has been on the bench for every game since.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- Cox: Klopp is good for Liverpool | Jolly: Chelsea woes | Quiz
- McIntyre: Klinsmann's test | Marshall: Mexico chaos | Picks
- Hunter: Areas to fix for Barca | Marcotti: Mancini's big plan
- FC TV: Power Rankings | Tension in Madrid? | Prem top four
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Foulds was left out of Bury's squad for their Johnstone's...