Aston Villa are set to make Nantes midfielder Jordan Veretout their fourth signing from the French top flight this summer.
Veretout, 22, starred for his Ligue 1 club last season and Villa are close to adding the France under-21 international to their ranks.
"We're in agreement on almost everything," Nantes president Waldemar Kita told L'Equipe.
- Chelsea confident of signing Everton's John Stones
- Abou Diaby joins Marseille | Norwich to loan Wisdom?
- Marco Reus says he's staying at Borussia Dortmund
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Julian Draxler deal
- Bayern sign Vidal from Juve | Atletico sign Filipe Luis
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"I have to give in. He's 22. He's got a great future ahead...