Ligue 1 side Monaco recorded a 3-1 victory over Young Boys in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie on Tuesday night.
All of the game's goals came in the second half in Bern, Switzerland, with Layvin Kurzawa opening the scoring on 64 minutes.
Guido Carrillo doubled Monaco's lead, Raphael Nuzzolo pulled a goal back for Young Boys before Mario Pasalic netted a minute later to wrap up the away victory.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: Direct Arsenal bunt Chelsea | Ratings: Arsenal | Chelsea
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Toe Poke: Top 1-50 shirt numbers | Walcott must justify deal
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Fenerbahce's tie with Shakthar Donetsk is delicately balanced after...