Arsenal are "well-armed" for their Premier League challenge after beating Chelsea to win the Community Shield, according to Gunners striker Olivier Giroud.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's first-half goal was enough to give the FA Cup holders a 1-0 victory over the Premier League champions at Wembley on Sunday.
The result was Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger's first victory over Jose Mourinho in 14 attempts, but Giroud told reporters it signalled the Gunners' ability to push Chelsea for the title this season.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Arsenal and Chelsea hints, Bayern uncertainty
- Delaney: Rodgers' Liverpool future at stake | Season preview
- Train: Real must keep Benzema | Tomas: Barcelona struggle
- Brewin: Wenger vs. Jose will continue | Cox: Direct Arsenal
- VOTE: Di Maria vs. Depay and more | Di Maria PSG medical
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy