Per Mertesacker insists he and his Arsenal teammates now believe they can get out of their Champions League group following their "nightmare" start to the competition.
The Gunners recorded a comfortable 3-0 victory at home to Dinamo Zagreb on Tuesday night meaning they now head to face Olympiacos in Athens in a fortnight with progression to the knockout rounds in their own hands.
That was not the case heading into a nervy contest against the Croatian champions as Arsene Wenger's side had lost three...
Inter Milan will not consider selling Arsenal target Mauro Icardi in January, sources have told ESPN FC.
Reports in Italy claim Arsenal are lining up a move for Icardi when the transfer window reopens after failing to sign him in the summer.
But Inter are determined to keep hold of the Argentina international as they look to maintain a push for the Serie A title, and are unlikely to consider selling their best players in January.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Although Arsenal are admirers of Icardi, sources have told ESPN FC...
Ruud van Nistelrooy believes Arsenal were "a little obsessed" with him and Manchester United, but says he misses the rivalry between the two clubs.
Arsenal were fined £175,000 by the FA and Martin Keown, Lauren, Ray Parlour and Patrick Vieira all received bans after clashes on the pitch when Van Nistelrooy missed a last-minute penalty against the Gunners at Old Trafford in 2003.
Viera had been sent off for kicking out at Van Nistelrooy before the spot kick -- leading to Arsene Wenger calling...