Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas says his affection for Arsenal will never change, despite the prospect of a hostile reception at Wembley this weekend.
Chelsea, Fabregas' current team, will face Arsenal in the Community Shield on Sunday. And Fabregas, who spent eight years with Arsene Wenger before moving to Barcelona in 2011, has promised his fond memories of being a Gunner won't be soured by anything that takes place in London over the weekend.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose Mourinho on Prem season | Falcao
- Jones: Steven Gerrard from Liverpool to Los Angeles
- Prem previews: Stoke shine | Season in a sentence
- Mitten: Carrick remains vital | Cox: Non-fair play table
- Laurens: Di Maria can bring a new dimension to PSG
- Marshall: Herrera falls on his sword | Sacked after scuffle
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"Whatever it is, it is. The love I have for that...