Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is confident Gabriel Paulista has what to takes to become a top centre-back in the Barclays Premier League, and will not be the next Brazilian 'PlayStation' player like David Luiz.
The 24-year-old completed a permanent transfer from Villarreal earlier this week following international clearance, with Costa Rica striker Joel Campbell heading in the other direction on loan for the rest of the season as part of a deal said to be worth 11.5 million pounds.
- Scout's Notebook: What can fans expect from Gabriel?
- Mangan: Arsenal have balance
- Ospina: I can cope with Premier League
- Wenger: We're favourites for the cup
- Player Ratings: Rosicky 9/10 vs. Brighton
- Nearly Men: Arsenal's dream XI
- FC TV: Nicol says Bielik is one for the future
Luiz often saw...