Billionaire Arsenal shareholder Alisher Usmanov has cast doubt over the controlling influence manager Arsene Wenger has at the north London club, and hinted the Frenchman's age may be a factor in his struggle to mount a title challenge.
Arsenal fell 15 points behind Premier League leaders Chelsea after just 12 games of this campaign as Manchester United recorded a 2-1 win at Emirates Stadium on Saturday, with Usmanov joining the debate over Wenger's future at the club.
- WATCH: Burley blasts shambolic Arsenal
- Usmanov: Wenger holding back Gunners
- Wenger: We were inefficient vs. United
- McNicholas: United defeat was typical Wilshere
- Podolski: I am no clown who will sit on the bench
- Fan arrested: Object thrown towards United bench
- Miller: Arsenal in limbo until Wenger leaves
In an interview with CNBC,...