Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has suggested some of Arsenal's star names are "more interested in selfies and six packs" than winning trophies.
Keane was less than complimentary about Arsene Wenger's current squad in comments appearing in Ireland's Sunday World newspaper.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Tyler: Prem survival guide | Lindberg: Managerial volatility
- Toe Poke: Top 1-50 shirt numbers | Walcott must justify new deal
- Brewin: Can Harry Kane succeed again? | Top four hope
- EXCLUSIVE: Ramsey wants Arsenal armband | Comm. Shield
- EXCLUSIVE: Jose: Chelsea a team for a decade | Mou's feuds
- Burton: Prem's breakout players | Darke club-by-club guide
- Jones: Gerrard in L.A. | Parker: All-Star format needs tweak?
- Lowe: Elche celebrate survival despite relegation
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"They've lots of good players, good characters who roll their sleeves up, not just those who are trying to get their pictures every day of the week with selfies," Keane said.
"There's too many Arsenal players interested...