Arsenal striker Danny Welbeck is hoping to return from his long-term injury around the New Year.
Welbeck, 24, underwent surgery on his left knee at the beginning of September with the club saying he will be out for "a period of months."
The England international, who signed for the Gunners from Manchester United in 2014, is on the road to recovery and is optimistic of making his comeback in around two months' time.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Klopp impresses; Platini must convince; Euros
- Evans: Klopp's burden of expectations | Presser review
- Cox: Watching football on Non-League Day | Spurs top 4?
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Miller: Int'l break woe
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- FC TV: Argentina lost without Messi | Who will win Euro 16?
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
He told Sport360: "It's difficult to put an exact date on it, around the New Year....