Former Barcelona stars Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o could be set for a reunion at Turkish side Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor announced last week that, while there were still issues to resolve, they had reached an agreement to sign Eto'o, 34, from Sampdoria.
They now appear to have also reached an agreement to sign his former Barcelona teammate Ronaldinho, 35, after his contract with Mexican side Queretaro was terminated.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Juventus reject Barcelona €80m Pogba bid
- RVP sale on the cards 'as early as January'
- Cech signing a 'big problem' for Szczesny
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Horncastle: Explaining Serie A's big summer spend
- Top 10 Prem done deals | Europe's top 5 transfers
- FC TV: Barca 'invincible' with Pogba? | Nani's decline
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
Umit Akbulut, who is apparently representing Ronaldinho in Turkey, gave...