Former Barcelona stars Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o could be set for a reunion at Turkish side Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor announced last week that, while there were still issues to resolve, they had reached an agreement to sign Eto'o, 34, from Sampdoria.
They now appear to have also reached an agreement to sign his former Barcelona teammate Ronaldinho, 35, after his contract with Mexican side Queretaro was terminated.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Macintosh: Why we love transfer rumours
- Barca's Montoya set for two-year Inter loan
- Weidenfeller, Immobile could stay at BVB
- Turan agent plays down Man United link
- Laporta: I'll sign Pogba for Barca if elected
- FC TV: Chelsea's strategy | Ramos and De Gea
- Marcotti's transfer grades: Part one | Part two
Umit Akbulut, who is apparently representing Ronaldinho in Turkey, gave...