Former Barcelona stars Ronaldinho and Samuel Eto'o could be set for a reunion at Turkish side Antalyaspor.
Antalyaspor announced last week that, while there were still issues to resolve, they had reached an agreement to sign Eto'o, 34, from Sampdoria.
They now appear to have also reached an agreement to sign his former Barcelona teammate Ronaldinho, 35, after his contract with Mexican side Queretaro was terminated.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- Nani set for Fenerbahce | United firm on De Gea fee
- Liverpool sign Barcelona teenager Adekanye
- Marotta: Pogba won't be sold | €80m bid rejected
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Real Madrid's needs?
Umit Akbulut, who is apparently representing Ronaldinho in Turkey, gave...