Dutch football great Johan Cruyff is confident he will come out on top in his battle against cancer.
Less than a month after it was disclosed that he has lung cancer, Cruyff said he is "confident that everything will be all right."
He said he is "doing well" after starting treatment and affirmed that "it's a battle that I will win."
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez, Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca dominate Roma | Ratings
- Lovell: Costa stars for Bayern | Willian leads Chelsea
- Johnson: How teams can qualify for UCL last 16
- Iniesta tops Power Rankings | Corrigan: Pressure on Rafa
- FC TV: Chelsea show progress | MLS coach of the year
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 68-year-old former Ajax and Barcelona star said that after being told he had the disease, there was "no other alternative other than face it."
He made the comments...