Dutch football great Johan Cruyff is confident he will come out on top in his battle against cancer.
Less than a month after it was disclosed that he has lung cancer, Cruyff said he is "confident that everything will be all right."
He said he is "doing well" after starting treatment and affirmed that "it's a battle that I will win."
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: Man City back on track | Ratings: Delph excels
- Miller: Leicester earn draw | United ratings: Smalling key
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever | Neymar superb in 4-0 win
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Atleti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 68-year-old former Ajax and Barcelona star said that after being told he had the disease, there was "no other alternative other than face it."
He made the comments...