Celtic's Europa League hopes were ended for the season as Ajax substitute Vaclav Cerny scored a late winner for the visitors at Parkhead.
Hoops returning midfielder Callum McGregor, only starting due to a midfield crisis, gave the home side the lead and some hope in the third minute with a drive.
The Dutch side recovered and by the time Arkadiusz Milik levelled in the 21st minute they were bossing most of a wide-open match, but Celtic reasserted themselves only to be stung in the 88th minute with...
Dutch football great Johan Cruyff is confident he will come out on top in his battle against cancer.
Less than a month after it was disclosed that he has lung cancer, Cruyff said he is "confident that everything will be all right."
He said he is "doing well" after starting treatment and affirmed that "it's a battle that I will win."
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Brewin: Man City back on track | Ratings: Delph excels
- Miller: Leicester earn draw | United ratings: Smalling key
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever | Neymar superb in 4-0 win
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Atleti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 68-year-old former Ajax and Barcelona star said that after being told he had the disease, there was "no other alternative other than face it."
He made the comments...