Eddie Howe thinks Swansea offer the best example of how Bournemouth can prosper in the Premier League.
The Cherries, who just over two years ago were competing in League One, are hoping their remarkable rise continues when they open their debut season in the top flight against Aston Villa on August 8.
Howe has noted Swansea's success in establishing themselves as a mid-table Premier League team since 2011, but insists Bournemouth must also forge their own path among the elite.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Patterson: Man Ud must take Barca win with a grain of salt
- Rigg: Does Isco have a future under Rafa Benitez?
- Johnson: Jean-Kevin Augustin's form can't be ignored
- What is needed to win Prem title? | Promoted sides preparing
- Brewin: Problem positions for Premier League's elite
- Chaudhary: Blatter's right-hand man | Most influential list
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
"We have analysed...