Indonesia striker Sergio van Dijk has re-joined Adelaide United for the A-League club's upcoming AFC Champions League (ACL) campaign.
The 33-year-old qualifies as an Asian import and will be part of the Reds' 23-man squad for the playoff against Shandong Luneng Taishan on Feb. 9.
The winners will go into Group F of the ACL, with Sanfrecce Hiroshima, FC Seoul and Buriram United.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Van Dijk, who has played the last two seasons with Thai Premier League club Suphanburi, scored 28 goals in 61 matches...