AC Milan would be serious title candidates this season if they sign Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic this summer, coach Sinisa Mihajlovic believes.
Ibrahimovic, 33, has been a target for the Rossoneri with both club president Silvio Berlusconi and vice-president Adriano Galliani going on the record with their desire to bring the Sweden captain back to the San Siro this summer.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Shaw: Ashley Young a fighter for Man Utd | Season preview
- Marcotti: Arsenal and Chelsea hints | Wenger vs. Mourinho
- Delaney: Rodgers' Liverpool future at stake | Season preview
- VOTE: Di Maria vs. Depay and more | Best / worst-dressed
- Fantasy: How will the new-boys do? | Five youngsters to watch
- Prem: Survival guide | Managerial volatility | HWTLU preview
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Mihajlovic, who replaced Filippo Inzaghi as Milan's coach following the club's failure to secure European...