Shkupi

Chelsea need 'one or two adjustments - Sarri

Conte wishes Chelsea well under Sarri after sacking

Hazard, Chelsea may be ready for split - Martinez

Transfer Rater: Milinkovic-Savic to Chelsea

Football Whispers

Courtois: I'm worth more than Chelsea offer now

Hazard's reputation, value have never been higher

World Cup

City furious with Napoli over Jorginho - sources

Chelsea's Eden Hazard: I will have some bad games after injury layoff

Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard mimics UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor during his training session.

Eden Hazard has told Chelsea supporters that he will "play bad for some games" as he works his way back into a regular starting role after recovering from a broken ankle.

Hazard made his first Premier League start of the season in the home defeat to Manchester City on Sept. 30, three days after producing a Man of the Match display in the Champions League win at Atletico Madrid.

The 26-year-old enjoyed a productive international break for Belgium, scoring twice in their win over Cyprus, but when asked whether he was back to his best he told reporters: "I don't know.

"I will see at the end of the season. I missed football for three months... it's not easy to come back after a big injury, but I did.

"I worked out during the summer. I just want to play football. I will miss some games, I will play bad for some games. I just want to play football and try to bring the best of me."

Hazard's return to full fitness is a boost to Chelsea coach Antonio Conte, likely to be without first-choice striker Alvaro Morata and midfielder N'Golo Kante for Saturday's trip to Crystal Palace.

Liam is ESPN FC's Chelsea correspondent. Follow him on Twitter: @Liam_Twomey.

Comments