Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas to wear face mask after breaking nose - report
Cesc Fabregas could play for Chelsea against Queens Park Rangers on Sunday despite having broken his nose last weekend, according to the Daily Mail.
Fabregas suffered the injury during Chelsea's 2-1 win over Stoke after being caught by midfielder Charlie Adam.
The Spain international lasted the full 90 minutes but in the wake of the match posted a photo on Instagram of the injury to his nose, before confirming he was heading to Milan with the club's medical director, Dr. Paco Biosca.
- Terry: Cech worth '12 to 15 points a season'
- Courtois and Cech friendly rivals
- Loftus-Cheek: Mourinho criticism correct
- Falcao will thrive at Chelsea - Colombia coach
- 50/50 Challenge: Would Falcao succeed at Chelsea?
- ESPN FC TV: Falcao a gamble worth taking - Burley
- Mourinho excited by Stamford Bridge expansion
The Daily Mail reports Fabregas flew out to Italy this week to have a face mask made for him so that he can be at manager Jose Mourinho's disposal.
The newspaper claims the specialist who made the mask have previously provided produced masks for Fernando Torres, Petr Cech and Demba Ba.
Fabregas signed for Chelsea from Barcelona last summer and has since recorded 16 assists in 27 Premier League matches for the club.