UEFA has awarded Serbia a 3-0 walkover for the abandoned Euro 2016 qualifier against Albania in Belgrade, but has also deducted three points from them and ordered that their next two home qualifiers are played behind closed doors.
SERBIA VS. ALBANIA VIOLENCE
- Marcotti: Football no stand-in for political battles
- WATCH: Drone flying flag over match sparks row
- Ames: Serbia, Albania mess a sad reminder
- UEFA defends decision to play in Belgrade
- Serbia and Albania charged by UEFA after violence
- Background: Troubled history brought to the fore
Serbia had been charged over the throwing of missiles and fireworks, crowd disturbance, invasion of the pitch by supporters, insufficient organisation and use of a laser pointer.
Albania had been charged over refusing to play and the display of an illicit banner, with both...