Paris Saint-Germain favourites to sign Man United's Marouane Fellaini
With the January window on the horizon, there's plenty brewing in the transfer market. All the latest deals and potential deals can be found here.
Fellaini on PSG shortlist
This might come as a surprise to some Premier League fans, but Marouane Fellaini is reportedly a top target for Paris Saint-Germain ahead of his Manchester United contract expiring next summer.
The Belgian has failed to put pen to paper to extend his stay at Old Trafford, and French website Le10Sport claims PSG are now preparing to muscle in with the offer of a lucrative four-year deal.
It's thought Jose Mourinho is eager to keep hold of Fellaini, but there has been little progress in negotiations and the 30-year-old could now replace Thiago Motta at PSG.
Goretzka to Barcelona?
Arsenal look set to miss out on one of their top targets for next summer as Leon Goretzka leans towards joining Barcelona on a free transfer, reports The Sun.
The Schalke midfielder is out of contract at the end of the campaign and has been tracked by almost every elite club in Europe.
Juventus are also keen admirers of Goretzka, but it appears he has his heart set on a move to the Nou Camp.
The 22-year-old will hope to have his future wrapped up before he heads to the World Cup with Germany.
Real Madrid target Courtois
Manchester United can breathe a sigh of relief following talk of Real Madrid dropping their interest in David de Gea and switching their attention to Thibaut Courtois, according to the Mirror.
Real have apparently been encouraged by the delay in Courtois' contract talks at Chelsea, with his current deal set to expire in 2019.
If the Blues fail to tie down the 25-year-old soon, next summer could be the only chance to cash in -- which is when the Spanish giants intend to pounce.
After spending three successful seasons at Atletico Madrid, it remains to be seen whether Courtois would be willing to join his former club's bitter rivals.
Ozil wants big bucks
Mesut Ozil has demanded £330,000 a week to join Barcelona, reports Spanish outlet AS.
In case you've been living under a rock, you'll know that the Arsenal star's contract is up at the end of the season -- and talks with the Gunners have reached gridlock.
Ozil could risk pricing himself out of a move to the Nou Camp, but Barca are aiming to shift a number of squad players, including Arda Turan, to free up funds.
- Barcelona are lining up a big money move for Athletic Bilbao defender Aymeric Laporte, according to Mundo Deportivo. Nou Camp boss Ernesto Valverde is against the move, however, as he feels guilty about pinching players from his former club.
- Juventus discussed a move for Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes following Wednesday's Champions League tie, claims the Mirror. The Portugal international was linked with a loan move to Tottenham back in the summer.
- Kilmarnock winger Jordan Jones is a target for Burnley, reports The Sun. The 23-year-old has impressed in the Scottish Premiership this season and recently made his international debut for Northern Ireland.
- According to the Mirror, Crystal Palace and West Ham are set to go head-to-head in a bid for Bournemouth midfielder Harry Arter. The 27-year-old signed a new four-year deal in the summer so could command a sizeable asking price.
- Slaven Bilic has turned down the opportunity to discuss the managerial vacancy at West Brom, says the Mail. The former West Ham boss is keen to take a break following his challenging tenure with the Hammers.