Rumours, gossip, transfer news and signings from all of the top European clubs. It's Transfer Talk time.
I'm sure we're all still exhausted after that thrilling Champions League final on Saturday, so how about a rapid-fire edition of Transfer Talk? Ready? Go!
• Arjen Robben has rebuked Man United's interest, and don't expect Cesc Fabregas at Old Trafford, either, as the Daily Mail says Louis van Gaal is not a fan of the Spaniard. It depends who you believe, though, because the Daily Star insists Fabregas is United's No. 1 target. In any event, defenders Mats Hummels of Dortmund and Luke Shaw of Southampton remain on United's radar.
• Man United are willing to part with Juan Mata as long as Barcelona can come with 40 million pounds, writes the Express.
• Real Madrid saw what one 100-million-euro player can do for them, so why not add another? Imagine Luis Suarez in between Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareath Bale? The Daily Star can, for a measly 100 million pounds. Yes pounds, which are worth considerably more than euros.
• Speaking of record transfers, David Luiz is saying goodbye to Chelsea for PSG, and the Blues could bring in Real Madrid's Raphael Varane to replace him at a cost of 20 million pounds, reports the Express.
• And speaking of Chelsea defenders, recently departed Ashley Cole could find a home with either Liverpool or Manchester City, reports The Mirror.
• Man City's need for homegrown players means they will do everything they can to force James Milner and Micah Richards to see out the final years of their contracts, writes the Daily Mail. Cole would help, too.
• It's no secret that Arsenal could use reinforcements, but if the Gunners are looking to save some money, they might try Real Madrid's Sami Khedira for about 15 million pounds, writes the Mirror. Not a bad price for a Champions League winner.
• Petr Cech's future as Chelsea goalkeeper depends largely on Thibaut Courtois' plans, but should the Belgian stay at Atletico -- as the Daily Mail says he will -- Cech could play for Tottenham or PSG next season, reports the Mirror.
• Monaco are interested in bringing back Emmanuel Adebayor, says the Daily Star, while Blackpool winger Tom Ince could also find himself at the principality once he snubs Inter Milan, reports the Mirror.
• A quick look at the teams entering the Premier League... The Football League's oldest manager is eyeing some aging players, as Harry Redknapp would enjoy having either Joe Cole or Rio Ferdinand at newly promoted QPR, says the Daily Mail. Meanwhile, Burnley have an eye on Nicklas Bendtner, according to the Mirror.
• ...and leaving it... If Man United want to swoop for Fulham teen Patrick Roberts, it will cost them a pretty penny, writes the Mirror. Former Fulham man Steve Sidwell is finding his way to Newcastle, the Daily Star says, though the Express reports Lyon midfielder Clement Grenier -- yes, another Frechman -- is at the top of Alan Pardew's wish list.
And in the "Whatever Happened to That Guy?" department, Cardiff are eyeing Federico Macheda, says the Mirror. Yes, even Macheda is fleeing Man United in the face of a season without European football (just kidding, he's finally a free agent).