The 20 Premier League clubs spent a record £870 million in the summer transfer window. But that was not the only record set over the past few months.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Arsenal made Petr Cech, at £11m, their most expensive goalkeeper ever.
Aston Villa spent £53.2m, a club record for a transfer window. They recouped £44.5m -- mainly from the £32.5m sale of Christian Benteke -- also a club record.
Bournemouth made Tyrone Mings, at £8m, their record signing. Max Gradel, at £7m, is...