Zlatan Ibrahimovic leaves Sweden mascots stunned
In the tunnel shortly before Sweden took on Montenegro in their Euro 2016 qualifier, a couple of young mascots felt the full force of Zlatan Ibrahimovic as they lined up with the Paris St-Germain striker.
THE TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- Fans starstruck by Zlatan
- Gerrard gets Hollywood advice
- Barca players celebrate treble
- Neymar wants a burger
- What movie sums up your team's season?
- Macclesfield Town to host World Cup?
- Rooney duets with Ed Sheeran
- Verratti can't beatbox
- No tattoos for Harry Kane
As Zlatan ambled past the two youngsters to the front of the line, their little faces were rendered completely stunned as they asked in the glory of their hero's aura.
Swedish paper Aftonbladet caught up with the youngsters, Melwin, 8, and Frank, 10, after the game and asked them to describe their brush with Ibrahimovic.
"This is probably the greatest thing that's happened to me all my life!" Melwin replied.
The quote was subsequently put to Zlatan, who quipped: "Good for him, he got to meet me!"