A father from Edinburgh was recently left with the unenviable chore of having to find the money to re-buy all of his young son's Christmas presents after having his house burgled just a week or so before the big day.
However, completely out of the blue, Michael Wright (a season-ticket holder at Hearts) was contacted by a Good Samaritan who offered to replace all of the stolen gifts -- the majority of which were intended for his five-year-old son.
TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- The Wall: Newspaper's De Gea tribute
- Cheeky t-shirt: Man Utd fans poke fun at Gerrard
- Mud, glorious mud: Club World Cup farce
- Foot flap: West Brom player's gruesome injury
- Wenger is Frozen: Funny Arsenal manager parody
- Pecs appeal: Crouch copies Ronaldo
- Him again: Crouch goes crowd surfing
- World Cup bonanza: Gotze's boot sells for millions
That Good Samiritan was none other than Celtic striker...