Seeking to take in the culture in his new home city, Chelsea midfielder Willian has fallen head over heels in love with musical theatre.
Indeed, the Brazilian has admitted he's become slightly obsessed with the West End over the past few months, having paid to see the Michael Jackson "Thriller" musical production more times than is probably necessary since he arrived in London in 2013.
THE TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- Google search mocks Tottenham's defending
- Dani Alves' new/awful "teddy bear" shoes
- FA Cup shocks almost net one million pounds for gambler
- Notts County ban entire country from Facebook page
- Aston Villa get excited on Twitter about contract renewal
- WATCH: Backpass chaos in Mexico's Liga MX
- Jack Wilshere tries to dance like Daniel Sturridge
"The first time I went to a musical in London I loved it," Willian told The Sun.
"Now whenever I have free time...