Trending: Chelsea agree Oscar sale to China, Allardyce set for Palace job
Here are the latest stories for Friday.
CHELSEA: Oscar will complete his move from Chelsea to Shanghai SIPG in January, the Premier League leaders have announced. He will move for a reported £60 million.
- Antonio Conte has called on his Chelsea players to back up their billing as Premier League title favourites on the pitch over Christmas.
- John Obi Mikel's agent has confirmed that the Nigeria international is "very likely" to leave Chelsea in January after spending the first half of the season on the sidelines.
- Frank Lampard is not taking a coaching role at Chelsea because he wants to continue playing, boss Antonio Conte has said.
CRYSTAL PALACE: Sam Allardyce could be appointed Crystal Palace manager within the next 48 hours after the club's sacking of previous boss Alan Pardew on Thursday, sources have told ESPN FC.
PSG: Paris Saint-Germain have reached an agreement with VfL Wolfsburg for the transfer of Julian Draxler, a source close to the French champions has told ESPN FC.
BARCELONA: Neymar is confident that Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi will sign a contract extension with the Catalan giants very soon.
- Luis Enrique has said it is ridiculous to compare Lionel Messi with other players after Cristiano Ronaldo beat him to the Ballon d'Or earlier this month.
COPA DEL REY: Barcelona and Real Madrid both face difficult starts to 2017 after drawing Athletic Bilbao and Sevilla respectively in the Copa del Rey on Friday.
MAN UNITED: Morgan Schneiderlin has asked to leave Manchester United, with West Bromwich Albion leading the race to sign the midfielder after lodging a £13 million bid.
- Jose Mourinho has said it will be "very difficult" to catch Chelsea this season as they are unlikely to drop many points due to their defensive tactics.
- Rio Ferdinand reckons Jose Mourinho has finally found the position that best suits star midfielder Paul Pogba.
- Marcos Rojo has said he is looking forward to the Boxing Day home game against Sunderland -- even though he would rather have "a little rest" over the Christmas period.
ARSENAL: Danny Welbeck was back in full training on Friday after a long-term absence, with manager Arsene Wenger saying the return of injured players mean he will not need reinforcements in the January transfer window.
- Wenger has backed Mesut Ozil to respond to the criticism he faced after Arsenal's 2-1 loss to Manchester City and defended the playmaker's work rate off the ball.
- Granit Xhaka insists he will never change his aggressive playing style and doesn't see his poor disciplinary record as a problem.
- Hodgson said that Wayne Rooney should have received more support from the Football Association and his teammates after being pictured drinking at a wedding reception while on international duty.
WEST HAM: Slaven Bilic has said West Ham might renew their pursuit of AC Milan's out-of-favour striker Carlos Bacca in the January transfer window.
BURNLEY: Joey Barton has been charged by the Football Association with breaking betting rules just three days agreeing a deal to rejoin Premier League side Burnley.
GENOA: Pietro Pellegri wrote his name in the record books on Wednesday night by becoming the joint-youngest player ever to debut in Italy's Serie A, at the age of 15.
LIGA MX: Club America and Tigres drew 1-1 in the first leg of the 2016 Apertura final, with Andre-Pierre Gignac and Bruno Valdez each scoring crucial goals for their teams.
- Tigres have announced that striker Andre-Pierre Gignac is a doubt for the second leg with a "grade-2 cervical sprain."
MLS: United States Under-20 coach Tab Ramos has been added to the list of candidates to be the next general manager of the San Jose Earthquakes, according to multiple sources.
- The Seattle Sounders have acquired midfielder Harry Shipp from the Montreal Impact in exchange for general allocation money.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.