Trending: Wolfsburg's Julian Draxler linked with Liverpool, Arsenal, PSG
Here are the latest stories for Thursday.
- Paco Alcacer admits he feels liberated after finally netting his first Barcelona goal since his €30 million summer transfer from Valencia.
MAN UNITED: Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho said it is "normal" for Benfica defender Victor Lindelof to be linked with a move to Old Trafford, and added that the club are not looking to sign more than one player in January.
- Mourinho admits he has "bad feelings'' about failing to give some members of his squad a fair chance to prove themselves to him, and added he is not in the market for multiple January signings.
- Benfica defender Victor Lindelof's agent Hasan Cetinkaya has said that there are "offers on the table" for the player.
- West Bromwich Albion have made a club record £18 million bid for Manchester United midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, sources close to the Baggies have told ESPN FC.
TOTTENHAM: Tottenham Hotspur captain Hugo Lloris is the latest player to commit his future to the club after signing a new contract until 2022.
- Carlo Ancelotti hailed a "perfect" first-half performance as Bayern Munich moved three points clear at the top of the table.
LIGUE 1: Younes Belhanda has hit out at his red card in Nice's goalless draw at Bordeaux, claiming Francois Kamano "simulated'' to dupe the referee.
- Agent Mino Raiola says he has already "had talks with English clubs" about a return to the Premier League for Mario Balotelli.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.