You may be bored stiff already by the reporting on FIFA, their ethics investigator Michael Garcia and German judge Hans-Joachim Eckert.
You may be among those who jumped to the conclusion that all football governance is corrupt, there is no way out and that rather than reading this, your time is better spent doing something more valuable, like looking up players who made dubious fashion choices in their youth (here's Ivan Rakitic. ... Enjoy!)
FIFA report: The fallout
- Michael Garcia quits FIFA ethics committee
- Marcotti: Hope that full report will be released
- Valcke: FIFA reputation has been damaged
- Sony to end FIFA sponsorship
- FIFA agrees to review corruption report
- Watch: Auclair dismisses report as 'farce'
- FIFA files criminal complaint over bids
- Marcotti: Will football leave FIFA behind?
- Smith: Only fans have power to change FIFA
- Qatar whistleblower condemns report
- Timeline | Key findings | Report
If that's the case, I don't blame you....