Despite finding themselves two goals down with less than half an hour left to play, the Democratic Republic of Congo rallied and roared back with a 25-minute goal flurry to beat Congo in their African Nations Cup quarterfinal on Saturday evening.
DR Congo striker Dieumerci Mbokani got the comeback started in the 65th minute, with Jeremy Bokila snaffling an equaliser ten minute later.
THE TOE POKE: FOOTBALL FUNNIES
- Google search mocks Tottenham's defending
- Dani Alves' new/awful "teddy bear" shoes
- FA Cup shocks almost net one million pounds for gambler
- Notts County ban entire country from Facebook page
- Aston Villa get excited on Twitter about contract renewal
- WATCH: Backpass chaos in Mexico's Liga MX
- Jack Wilshere tries to dance like Daniel Sturridge
After a tense interim, Joel Kimwaki finally headed the Leopards into a 3-2 lead with just eight minutes of normal...